Pray for parents in the Dominican Republic
Children in the Compassion programme in the Dominican Republic have been sharing heartfelt prayers about how they need God to be at work in their family situations. Please join them in praying for God's restorative power:
- Elizer asks for prayer for his mother who works far away and has to travel through the city late at night.
- Angel's parents are away looking for work in Chile. She asks for God to protect them and bring them back soon.
- Gabriel would like prayer that his mother stops cursing and finds more of God's peace.
- Yissel, Kendry, Alvaro, Yessica, Andres, Akira, Adrian, Luis, Josias and Hector, pray that their parents will be brought back to God's path.
- Xavier asks for prayer for a miracle in his family: his mother is sick and his father is being sought by the police.