We’ve got some great resources to help you share Compassion with your friends, family and church. If you’re interested in sharing about the work on a regular basis then the Compassion Volunteer Network might be perfect for you.
The following items (and more) are available to order from us.
- Child profiles. Child Profiles contain and a photograph and information about specific children who are waiting for sponsorship.
- Compassion: The Big Picture – information leaflet. This leaflet gives an overview of the work of Compassion and the impact that projects have on children, their families and the wider community.
- A3 posters. This A3 poster can be used to advertise the work of Compassion and show your support for the ministry.
- Balloons. Balloons are a simple way to brighten up any Compassion display.
- Compassion Magazine. The latest edition of the Compassion magazine is full of stories, news and information from our projects across the world.
- Freepost Return Envelope. This freepost envelope makes it easy and simple to return any completed child sponsorship forms or letters straight to us.
- Compassion Ireland Newsletter. The latest news and events from Compassion Ireland.
To order resources, call us on 01287 2618 or email firstname.lastname@example.org