6 requests from children in the Dominican Republic
Please join us in praying for children from Centro de Estudios Shalom in Gualey, Dominican Republic:
- Bernardo gives thanks because God is helping him to be better behaved. He asks for God’s protection over his mother.
- Yenifer rejoices that her parents are feeling better after an illness. She asks for prayers for strength for her family as one of her siblings has recently passed away.
- Yiret gives thanks to the Lord because her mother gave birth to her little brother and everything went well.
- Jansel would like prayer for his behaviour. He would like God to help him change.
- Andre asks for prayers for his uncle who can be aggressive and confrontational.
- Cristian asks for prayer for his father, that God helps him to find a good job in the local community.