The children from EL Bethel Child Development Centre ask for your prayers
Project director Isabel and the children from El Bethel ask us to pray for their community.
- Lift up families who have been affected by the flooding caused by Hurricane Matthew. Isabel specifically asks us to pray for protection against vector-borne diseases.
- Pray for sponsored child Jesus who recently fell from a tree and fractured his leg.
- Joham asks us to pray for his father and grandmother. Joham’s dad has a uric acid infection whilst his grandmother is critically sick.
- Pray for the youth camp the project is running this month.
- Isabel asks for protection against the flu virus which is spreading through their community and stopping children from attending school and Compassion project activities.
“Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.” James 5:16