Children’s prayers from the Dominican Republic
Children and young people from Centro de Estudios Shalom in the Dominican Republic have shared their latest prayer needs with us. Take a moment to add your voice to their faith-filled prayers:
- Erika and Silvana pray for their fathers to find jobs.
- Gilbert asks for God to bring peace to his family. He prays for his mother and father to stop arguing.
- Germaioly and Dahisha pray for God to heal their grandmothers who are sick.
- Jeurt prays for his sponsor who is having surgery.
- Franyelis asks for God to protect his family.
"And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me." Matthew 18:5