Keep praying for Elizabeth, Jennifer and Richard
Vera, our Communications Specialist from Compassion Ghana, has sent us an update. Please keep praying for these three precious children!
- Elizabeth is getting ready to have surgery this June but she is still waiting for a date. Please pray for a surgery slot to become available quickly.
- Jennifer finished writing her last exam paper on the May 20. Her mother was buried earlier this June. Jennifer is still devastated. The project workers are giving her support and counselling. Please continue to pray for her and the project workers as they need wisdom and the right words to support her.
- Richard is now living in a family house (a compound with relatives living in different rooms). Continue to pray for him because the Compassion project is all he has to meet his needs. His wider family members do not have any resources to spare.
- Please pray for 14-year-old Elizabeth as she prepares for surgery to correct the broken femur in her left leg.
- Ask that the Lord will strengthen Jennifer and give her peace of mind as she writes the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, exactly a month after her mum died. Pray for God to give her strength as she grieves.
- Rohi Child Development Centre ask for prayer for Richard who has lost his father, stepfather, grandmother and mother within the last two years. Please pray that God will comfort him. Ask for wisdom for the Compassion project workers as they look for a caregiver for him.