5 families in crisis
At Compassion we’re passionate about supporting whole families in need. Take a moment out of your day to pray for these 5 families around the world.
- Pray for Osmel and his mum Maritza from Nicaragua. Maritza has suffered two strokes and has lost her mobility. At the moment she can only open her eyes. Osmel’s project is providing medicine and trying to support the family wherever they can. Pray for breakthrough in this challenging situation.
- Lift up 18-year-old Eric who is currently being treated at Kanombe hospital. On September 8 he was admitted after finding out that he had multiple echogenic foci within the gallbladder. He is still on medication and doctors are saying that he will have to undergo surgery.
- Pray for Penina from Kenya. Penina’s mum is sick and is struggling to provide for the family whilst she can't work.
- Remember Ashley from the Dominican Republic in your prayers. Ashey’s house was destroyed in a fire in early October.
- Pray for Nahum from Honduras. Nahum was diagnosed with a brain tumour and is currently in hospital. At the moment doctors are saying that it’s too dangerous to remove the tumour.
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrews 4:16