Becoming a Compassion Ambassador
Compassion Ambassadors are creative communicators: speakers, artists, authors, worship leaders, and comedians who recruit sponsors for children in our Child Sponsorship Programme.
At Compassion we’ve got a long history of working alongside Christian communicators and understand the ‘world’ you live and minister in. Our team is fully committed to supporting you in your ministry and creating a mutually beneficially partnership with you and Compassion.
Here’s what it means to be a Compassion Ambassador:
- You are an active supporter of Compassion's ministry and sponsor a child – with us – yourself.
- You already have events/tours booked and are willing to include Compassion’s ministry at these events.
- You are happy to ‘use’ the platforms available to you to inform those attending your events about Compassion and to encourage them to sponsor children with us.
We’ll support you in being an Ambassador by:
- Providing you with relevant resources – pull-up displays, literature and Child Profiles (these contain information about individual children).
- Providing you with training on how to ‘do’ a Compassion ‘Ask’.
- Promoting you and your events on our website and through our social media channels.
- We will connect you with a Relationship Manager to serve as your contact person and resource for all things related to your partnership.
- When you advocate for children in poverty and encourage your audience to respond, you are part of ‘breaking the cycle of poverty’ for some of the neediest children on the planet.
- You give your audience the opportunity to share and experience God's heart for the poor.
- And most importantly … the lives of the children you see sponsored will be changed forever. You will give them the chance to go to school, to get the food they need, to have their healthcare needs taken care of. What's more, you will give them access to a life-skills programme to enable them to break the cycle of poverty for themselves.
To find out more, or to get involved, please email us on UKeventsoffice@compassionuk.org