5 families who need our prayers
The children from Centro de Estudios Shalom in the Dominican Republic have shared their latest prayer needs with us.
Take a moment to respond to their requests and lift your voice in prayer:
- Eunanyi and Jael ask us to pray for a job for their parents.
- Mileisi's prayer is for a proper home with space for her family.
- Elias' request is for patience for his father. He is worried because his father speaks in a bad way to his mother.
- Jordin's prayer is that his parents would stop fighting.
- Angel would like us to pray for her grandfather who is in hospital with diabetes.
"And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 18:3