An update on the children you’ve been praying for in Rwanda
It’s with heavy hearts that Compassion Rwanda share the news that Diane has passed away. Please pray for her family to be comforted, especially her mother who is struggling to come to terms with the news. Pray for the team at her project who have been faithfully supporting her over the last couple of months.
Please continue to pray for Sandrine. Her operation was a success and she is now being treated at a hospital in Kigali. Please pray for a quick and complete recovery.
Our Rwandan church partners send their thanks to all those who have been praying for Diane, Peter and Sandrine. Here’s an update on how they’re doing:
- Diane has finished the tests which will confirm whether or not her mum’s kidney will be compatible. Please pray for her mother to come back as a match. Ask that mother and daughter will be able to travel to India for the operation in the next couple of weeks.
- Peter is still undergoing treatment. Please pray for him to know God’s comfort and peace.
- Give thanks that Sandrine’s travel documents have come through. Pray for her as she travels to Miot Hospital in India this February.
- 14-year-old Diane has kidney failure and has to travel to hospital for dialysis twice a week. Diane's mother is planning to donate one of her kidneys to her daughter. Please pray for the transplant process to be successful and for mother and daughter to make a full recovery.
- Sponsored child Peter has kidney disease and is awaiting a hospital appointment for further tests. Please pray for his healing.
- 11-year-old Sandrine was born with a complex heart problem that can not be corrected in Rwanda. Compassion Rwanda are in the process of arranging travel documents for her to receive treatment in India. Pray for the practical arrangements and for Sandrine's operation.